Friday, April 16, 2010

Respawn Entertainment

According to GameRadar.com EA has signed on to work with former Infinity Ward heads to create a new studio.
If I understand this correctly, I can only assume that Activision is kicking themselves in their teeth right now. Let's let go the people who helped create one of our greatest franchise only to have them picked up by our rival game publisher...Smooth move Activision.
This comes at a time where both parties are suing one another and at least now the former Infinity Ward heads have something to put them in a positive light instead of a legal battle with one of the biggest game publishers around.

On a much lighter note, I have been sitting on a link for a while and then a friend sent it to me so I decided to check it out. It's grooveshark.com. It's an internet radio like Pandora, but from what I can tell it's a hell of a lot better. There is more variety and you can pick the music that you want to listen to, as in full albums streamed at good quality. Check it out. Thanks to TJ.

And on a final note, KMK episdoe 4 will be coming soon as I find the time to edit it and put it up on podbean.

Nigel

No comments: