Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pile of Shame

Alright guys, it's that time of year, you all know what I am talking about.  The time where a great number of games come out and all of us gamers go broke and the gamers on hiatus build their piles of shame (games you buy and then they just sit there) thinking that things will free up soon enough for them to get through these awesome titles. 

With the coming of Rock Band 2 I have not been able to pry myself or my family away from the game and have a couple of games that I really should be getting through before they become irrelevant in conversations among the people I most identify with... gamers.

My list has started to grow ever larger. The list so far: Fable 2, Fallout 3, Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia, Viva Pinata, Oblivion, GTA IV, Ninja Gaiden 2, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, and a ton of others.

I am slowly working my way through Fallout 3, but because Bethesda is behind it I know it will take the rest of the year at least, if I want to get the best value out of my purchase.

I'll try and scour the Internet for news as well and see if I can't put stuff up here.

No comments: