Saturday, November 1, 2008

Starting something that should have been done a long time ago

The day has finally come where I start a blog. 

This blog is dedicated to all the people out there who love technology and more specifically, video games, but just don't have the time they would like to have to get down and take on that new epic challenge.

What makes me qualified to talk about games?  Lots.  Let's start with the fact that I have been gaming since I can remember.  I started with the classics, Mario Brothers, Duck Hunt, Contra, Bubble Bobble, the list of games I played when I was young continues for pages.  I am also now in college and am not finding the time I would necessarily like to have to play games.  I also have two jobs.  These things all take time out of my life that could be better used playing games.

This fall I decided that I would force myself to play games so I signed up for the college newspaper to write video game reviews.  So far everything has been great, and there is nothing more satisfying than to say "Sorry guys I can't I gotta do homework and it's playing this game"

Well I am signing off this post to start really posting.  Look here for game impressions and other things pertaining to games

No comments: